Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ollie and Me: He’s turning into his good looking Grandpa

Ollie, soon to be three, is definitely a Harrison in looks and stature.

He’s good looking - though humble about it, like me - well-coordinated (he looks like a right-winger to me), and will surely be as tall as any in the ‘high Harrisons’ branch of the family tree. Maybe even taller.

And without a doubt, he’s picked up one of my many habits after a full year of staying at our house 3 - 4 days per week.


["I hope it's meatloaf": photo GAH]

When he arrives in the morning with his bag of toys (reminiscent of my briefcase) he stops just inside the front door and hollers the following to announce himself:

“Hello. I’m home. Is anybody here?”

Within a matter of weeks I’m sure he’ll add, “What’s for supper?”

***

“I hope it’s meatloaf” is at least a year away.

Click here for another recent story about Ollie and me.

.

No comments: