Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Workshop

Delivered, Installed, Photographed

[Yesterday p.m.: "All done and delivered"]

It is not every day I see so much get done inside (and outside) the shop, i.e., concerning some of my woodworking projects. Yesterday I finished a 'little free library', delivered it, learned it was installed very quickly, and heard about 'book trades' before bedtime.

["Neatly and colourfully installed"]

["Already open for business!"]

As well, after I delivered one library, I continued work on another and sketched out plans for a third. Things are happening fast around here!

["Rescued western cedar is Jim Dandy for an outdoor library"]

["Rustic trim applied over the front face"]

["Angled roof line attached to support (this p.m.'s) cedar roof slats"]

I'll post this, get outta my PJs and put on my work clothes. Time's a wastin'.

Link to The Workshop

Photos GH

No comments: