Monday, March 8, 2010

Grand-daughters are growing by leaps and pounds

We didn’t see our twin grand-daughters in February and both my wife and I really missed our usual monthly visit.


["Anna and Ella - healthy and happy": photos by GAH]

It felt like such a long time between visits, and when we arrived in Fenelon Falls Friday afternoon I half expected the wee girls to greet us at the door.

One of them did, but in her mother’s arms.

["Anna flirted with me and the camera all weekend"]

Our 11-year old grandson arrived right behind us and I enjoyed the full house for three days.


["Hi Gramps!" said Jack]

***


["Ella is a little shy around me, but at 5.5 months, loves her bath"]

Ella looks like her dad did when he was a baby, so one saying about grand-children is true: You get your children back.

.

2 comments:

bobbie said...

Your grandbabies are so beautiful! The big guy too, though I don't suppose he would like being called beautiful. Grandkids are such a joy!

G. Harrison said...

Hi bobbie,

weekends w the grandkids recharge my batteries.

cheers,

GAH