Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today’s Cool Weather: Grab a warm sweater and to-do list

I was hoping for a warm sunny day. Didn’t happen.

I want to take my motorcycle for spins on the 401 several more times before my trip to Halifax in June. I want to get used to heavy traffic, become one with the bike. It will have to wait.

But if I put on a warm sweater I’ll get a few jobs done out back in the wee yard.

My spring cleaning to-do list is as long as my arm and one leg.


Snow shovels need to be put away. [Photos GAH]


Holes in the sod - made by an industrious skunk, I imagine - need to be tamped down.


Routes of entry under the Annex for the aforementioned skunk need to be blocked.


And fall leaves and sawdust need to be turned over in the wee garden.

Just one problem. Where are my work gloves?

***

The snow is all gone, as predicted.

Please click here for my last pictures of winter snow.

How many jobs are on your spring cleaning list?

.

No comments: