Thursday, March 25, 2010

It Strikes Me Funny: Community Theater must be a hoot

I mentioned my older sister’s latest hobby or interest in abstract oils in a recent post.

While looking at photos of her paintings I came across several related to costumes used in a just-finished community theater production in Gravenhurst.

The costumes were delightful and one made me laugh out loud.


Some might think, what a lovely candle.

But is the boy thinking, please, oh please, don’t let any of my high school buddies be in the audience?

***

It’s okay, pal. I’m sure nobody from “Gravenhurst, Ontario” is checking out my blog to see photos from a “recent community theater production” based on a “Walt Disney film” entitled “Fantasia” and your cheery smile.

Well... pretty sure.

.

2 comments:

Liz said...

On your way home from Fenelon Falls this summer, you should make a little detour and check out the 4th Line Theatre in Millbrook (a little southwest of Ptbo). Really good outdoor theatre.

G. Harrison said...

Hi Liz,

I located Millbrook on my road map easily. I'll be passing thru Bethany, Cavan, etc., on my way to Halifax in June. A slight detour sounds like it could be in order.

Thanks,

GAH