Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Latest Hit Single: Life is Better With You

So, it might not be a number one hit yet, but someday... maybe someday, Baby.

My wife hopes so. She’d like me to pay down our line of credit.

Backgrounder to my latest song: “So, what do you give a girl at Christmas... especially a girl who already has everything? I mean, my wife already gets the house, car, life insurance, my pension, RRSPs and hockey card collection when I die. Oh yeah, and my workshop and all my tools. So, what else can I give her?”


A brilliant song, maybe?

Verse 1 opens with...

You are the best of my friends.

Life can be a long, lonely road,
easier when you share the load,
and I’m walking with you.

Click here to sing along.

***

Have you written a hit single? I’d like to hear or see it.

.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's a delightful song Mr H.

And no, I haven't written any songs or poems. But I do knit socks to bring out my inner muse ...

G. Harrison said...

What a coincidence, Jessica. I just finished musing about my darn socks (today's post). The photo proves I can't sew a straight line.

Cheers,

GAH