Monday, September 21, 2009

Another Hit Single: I Ain’t the Bank

All my cracks about pursuing The Small Economy actually led to a brilliant song:

I Ain’t the Bank

(Sing along... the tune is easy)


["Sing as if Piggy is empty again. Is that so hard?"]

1. Don’t spend my money, honey, I ain’t the bank.
Don’t spend my money, honey, ‘cause I’ve got you to thank...
For driving us to the poorhouse, straight down the 401.
You bought a big car, an SUV, you thought it’d be great fun.
Payments bigger than my cheque, well, this ain’t fun for me...so...
Don’t spend my money, honey, this ain’t fun for me.

2. Don’t spend my money, honey, I ain’t the bank.
Don’t spend my money, honey, ‘cause I’ve got you to thank...
You drove my credit rating, straight down the 402.
You bought a house, with four bathrooms, less would never do.
I really never pee that much, you have spelled our doom...so...
Don’t spend my money, honey, you have spelled our doom.

Click here for more three more verses and countless hit singles (each one a piece of true art).

.

No comments: