Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It Strikes Me Funny: My morning rant about the Highland tax deal

One meeting with the Highland and City Hall’s problems are over

I believe the above is true, and say as much in this week's column.

Since times have changed to such an extent at the Highland, both in terms of fashion and financial independence, I’d encourage representatives of City Hall to visit the country club’s well-appointed board room and start discussions concerning a fairer tax deal, or at the very least, about gifts in kind equal to their yearly savings, as starters.


["Oh, and pick me to go along": photo by GAH]

(def’n: gifts in kind - I’ve scratched your back, now you scratch mine)

Oh, and pick me to go along.

Why would I like to tag along?

More details in The Londoner.

.

No comments: