Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ollie and Me: Bob Dylan should be so lucky

Last week at about this time Ollie camped out on the floor of my study/storage locker and laughed at my singing.

“You don’t sound at all like Bob Dylan when you sing Man In The Long Black Coat, Papa,” he said.


{"You don't sound like Bob Dylan": photo by GAH]

Okay, I lied. He’s not even three years old yet, but that’s what he meant when he said, “No singing.”

The kid’s a true contrarian, like his Papa I suppose, but his preschool teachers will learn to love him shortly after they meet him this morning on his first day of class - away from his Nana and Papa.

Geez, he just left and I miss him already.

***

I think I’ll write a song about Ollie - The Kid In Spiderman PJs

Bob Dylan should be so lucky.

.

No comments: