Thursday, September 24, 2009

It Strikes Me Funny: Have two cribs, will travel

I was so focussed on trying to help my son and his expectant wife get ready for the arrival of twins I didn’t slow down long enough to smell the roses.

Or take a handful of pictures, as I usually do, of the peaceful river as seen from their deck in Fenelon Falls.

My wife wanted pictures of their house reno too. Check. And the new room for the twins. Check. And pictures of the cribs, once assembled. Check. And this and that. Check and mate.


Luckily, while snapping pix here and there I happened to glance out the window of the new bedroom for the twins.

Ahhh. Lovely. No wonder I plan to retire to their room once they leave for college.

***

Got your retirement fully planned? Don’t leave it to the last minute. Competition for the best view might be fierce.

.

No comments: