Saturday, October 10, 2015

Long Road Back 10 & 11

Loverly Thanksgiving Weekend

"A good pathway winds between Dunkirk Place and Cathcart St."

My son and I walked downtown last night to watch the London Knights defeat the Sudbury Wolves 6 - 2 in an OHL hockey game. The walk, there and back, totalled a good 50 minutes, plus we stamped our feet a lot during the game so I feel I earned a full checkmark for the effort. And earlier this afternoon - under a bright sky - in order to make room for turkey and other snacks during this loverly weekend, I enjoyed a brisk walk (minus any steep hills) in and through and around parts of Old South between Wortley Road and Wellington Street. Flowering vines that covered a fence backing onto Dunkirk Place caught my eye as I neared home.



"I walked 6 of 7 days this week. Steady Eddie!"

Link to Long Road Back 9

Photos GH

No comments: