Friday, November 20, 2015

Long Road Back 43

Closing in on MM50*

"Sunday's two-hour walk took me to the bridge adjacent to Thames Golf Course"

I find it interesting that once or twice every week there is somewhere I have to go - an appointment, an errand, a this or a that - and I figure the walk would be about an hour, or a bit more, so off I go in a warm sweater or jacket as happy as can be. Because the walk is a 'two for', i.e., it's a 'two for the price of one'. I get my errand accomplished and I get my fun and fitness walk checked off for the day.

"Already 5 in a row on 980 and likely two walks today" 

"Looking toward home, one hour away, from Thames Bridge"

Don and I have a walk scheduled at 1 PM today and I have a London Knights ticket for tonight, so I may get MM44 and 45 checked off in quick succession. Another 'two for'?

We shall see what we shall see.

*I started my 'Miles and Mountains' fitness walks on Sept. 28, so if I continue to complete 5 - 6 walks per week I should hit MM50 sometime next week. Not bad, not bad at all.

Link to Long Road Back 38

Photos GH

No comments: