Thursday, November 26, 2015

Long Road Back 50

Hey, I'm Getting Somewhere Slow

"I hit MM50 in 8.5 weeks. Keep on goin', I say!"

MM50 - check. Double check!! Yesterday, through Greenway Park. Yaaay!

Next fun and fitness goal as part of The Great Canadian Comeback: I call it - in the briefest form possible - KG60. Keep Going. 60 walks during the next 10 - 12 weeks, at least one hour in length when w my walking mate. However, when I walk solo my time goal will be 1HR:15MIN during a weekday and 2:30 on Sundays (Long Walk Sunday - LWS) to improve my stamina, and I will include hilly routes and hill repeats on a regular basis to increase leg strength.

Once winter and icy footing has passed up by, I will consider the possibility of adding The Harrison Shuffle (more details later) - once in a while - to my routine. We shall see what we shall see. No thoughts about a future 5, 10, 21.1, 30 or 42.2-kilometer race will even be considered during KG60. Hey, I've got my limits to consider!

Photos from along the way:




Bon Voyage, I say.

Link to Long Road Back 49

Photos GH

No comments: