Monday, May 17, 2010

Zoom w a View: Hey, I recognize those birdhouses

Yes, I’ve been making myself scarce lately.

(Just wait until June. I’ll be away for at least 16 days, but with some internet access).

I recently took two trips back to Norwich (my hometown) and environs.

On Friday, two friends and I did “a crop tour” (as one friend calls it) to The Gore, an area just east of Norwich, and on Sunday I took a motorcycle ride back on my own.

Friday's trip took the three of us straight down memory lane.


[“Stop the car. I think I recognize that box”: photos GAH]


[“Yes, It belonged to my dad,” I said to my friends.]


[“He signed or stamped them all with his initials.”]


[“This is a sparrow trap. Dad killed them before they killed bluebirds.”]


More photos to follow.

.

No comments: