Thursday, July 18, 2013

bee's knees

Aaahh. The sweet, sweet smell of clover. And I didn't have to go far to enjoy it.


First, I made sure several honey bees were busy in a faraway part of my front yard.


Then I rested my head upon the grass and took several deep breaths. Aaahh. I felt like a kid again. (I recommend you lie down on your own front lawn every once in awhile, breathe deeply, and watch the clouds go by. And if it's a cloud of bees, run like heck!)

Photos by GH

***

Please click here to read sweet, sweet clover

2 comments:

carmilevy said...

I love the smell of grass in the morning. Even better if it was recently mowed. It totally reminds me of my childhood.

We've been staring at clouds all week - the kids are starting to get sore necks!

G. Harrison said...

Carmi, it has def. been a great week for cloud watching. The back deck faces west and my wife and I have enjoyed many great views (w no 'tornadic activity', as Pat likes to say).