Friday, January 15, 2010

I Ask You: When weather changes quickly do we suffer?

I don’t like mild weather in January and that’s what I’m experiencing right now in London, Ontario, home of the brave and land of the flu carriers.

I’d rather the temps be cold and the snow cover be 12 inches deep until early March in order for all bugs (flu bugs, pine beetles, those little thingees that eat nasturtiums, etc.) to die off.

Here we are on Tuesday, Jan. 12:


["We can't see our feet": photos GAH]

And here we are today:


["I can see my feet but they're not working"]

These swings in temperature aren’t good for us health-wise, are they?

Do you feel 100 per cent healthy as you go through dramatic changes is weather?

When climate change really kicks in, will we all be a bunch of sickees?

I’m just asking.

.

No comments: