Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today’s weather is like yesterday’s weather

It would make sense to me that if one day’s weather is much like the next’s the daily weather forecast would be all of 5 seconds long.


["Nothing new here." "Snow's just a tad deeper": photos GAH]

“Nothing new today, folks.

"Now, over to Ted in Sports. Sorry... over to Ellen.

"Geez, you sure look like... nothing, I said nothing.

"How about them Leafs?”

Maybe longer if there was a minor mishap.


The significant amount of snow I predicted yesterday (based on something my wife said after talking to her mother on the phone while listening to a radio show out of Buffalo) didn’t arrive, though we did receive a light sprinkling.


Now, over to Ted in Sports.

***

Leafs 3, Florida 2.

To those waiting to see the game on tape after work, I sincerely apologize.

.

No comments: