Sunday, January 24, 2010

Young at Heart: Exercise keeps me smiling

I want to include a goal related to exercise in my ‘Green Ideas 2010’ list because it would produce many benefits, some ‘green.’

Admittedly, in my mind fun and fitness go together and I like looking slim and trim and youthfully energetic. Not that I’m there yet - but I like it.

Regular exercise keeps me in shape for hockey and I really like the sport and the many friendships with other men and one woman that go with it.


[“Soccer is for the young at heart!”: link to another photo]

As well, exercise keeps me thinking about how much and what I eat, and several health and environmental benefits are related to my food purchases, the amount of meat I consume, and so on.

So, sometime in the next week I’ll add a goal related to exercise.

Maybe it will have something to do with soccer. I hear it can be fun.

.

No comments: