Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday’s Weather: The bricks and motorcycle are buried

I think there will soon be 12 inches of snow cover in London.

(Important question: But will it stay?)


["Weather buddies are found - at last!": lower right]

For the second day in a row we’ve received a substantial amount and enough has piled up to hide the small pile of bricks that act as a weather-monitoring platform.

You ask, a small pile of bricks?

Yes. I spare no expense to bring you these weather updates from London, Ontario, and if not for the bricks my two storm monitors (both are very happy to learn the buddy system actually works) would be completely lost.


[“I found you.” “No, I found you.”: photos GAH]

Predictions and other thoughts:

The snow will stay for a week, at least.

For two months? Not likely.

The snow will be deeper by Wednesday.

Eighteen inches high? Possibly.

***

Now it’s time to feed the birds.

Do you have a bird feeder? Is it attracting birds?

.

No comments: