Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Zoom w a View: Anna and Ella are stars

After making the decision to take a snap vacation I showed my wife how to use my new camera.

She got the hang of it in 30 seconds.


"And how do I make videos?" she asked.

"Push that button all the way down."

"Now, turn the camera on."


"Now, push that big button on top."

She got the hang of it in 30 seconds.

(For those wondering about the veracity of my last statement: I am a retired school teacher, after all, and I haven't forgotten how to adequately describe Steps 1, 2 and 3 in plain language. I bet you could now take lovely videos with my new camera if desired.)

As well, we are now proud owners of a 15-second clip of me driving the car toward off the 401 and onto the 407 East turnoff a few minutes outside of Milton, Ontario.

Before jumping into the lake again, allow me to show you a couple of my wife's pictures.

***

Want to watch me drive a car?

I didn't think so.

.

No comments: