Thursday, December 26, 2013

It Strikes Me Funny: "I tracked down every speck of dust"

I would have been ready to receive guests 10 minutes earlier yesterday but for one thing -  a minor goof up.

["That port hole is not supposed to be open"]

I knew some of my Christmas dinner guests would wander the house and eventually find my new study so I wanted it to shine like a new dime. I vacuumed the room thoroughly, getting into every corner - twice, three times - in an effort to track down every speck of dust.

But while wrapping the cord I spotted an open port at the back of the vacuum. That meant every speck of dust that got sucked in the front door got blown out the back. Nothing to do but start again.

["One more look around"]

     Sweets: Your sister has arrived.

     Gord: There in a minute. Ask her to pick out some music.

Photos by GH

Please click here to view more It Strikes Me Funny

No comments: