Thursday, December 12, 2013

It Strikes Me Funny

Decision, decisions, decisions


While visiting London's Jet Aircraft Museum last Saturday I purchased a calendar. The calendar came with a lottery ticket and I now realize four of the top prizes are rides on a T-33 jet or $1,500 cash prize. There are only 2,500 calendars in print so my odds are better to win than in any other draw I've ever entered.

I should prepare myself for the phone call. "You've won, you lucky toot!"

["A quick trip over Canada's hinterland or cash?"]

I should have my answer ready. Decision time.

     T-33 Silver Star jet flight?

     1500 smackers?

     T-33 Silver Star jet flight?

     1500 smackers?

["Hand me the keys and stand well back"]

My mind is made up. Up, up and away!!

Photos by GH

***

Please click here for more It Strikes Me Funny 


No comments: