Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Workshop: "one thing leads to another"

Recently I was asked to work outside my comfort-zone. Someone wanted a pink birdhouse, same design as others I make, but pink. Pink?


Then one pink BH lead to two. But because the saw was already set up the second effort didn't take too long at all. After painting them pink and adding a perch, however, I felt the face required more detail. So I assembled two benches with wee birdhouse. And that made more work too.

While reaching into the 'wee birdhouse cubby' I noticed supplies were running low. So, off I went down another trail. Some jobs never seem to end, eh, but there's always a pay off in the workshop.


Happy Hour starts at five.

Photos by GH

***

What do you think of pink birdhouses?

Please click here to read The Workshop: "Swap boxes - lots of painting"

No comments: