Friday, November 12, 2010

Motorcycle Miles PT 3: Last ride for 2010? Again, no

The temp on Tuesday was about 12 degrees and the trip through Woodstock and to Norwich on highway 59 was, in a word, brilliant.


I found a quaint family restaurant on Woodstock’s main drag that made a tasty ‘soup of the day’ and was impressed with the fine stature of an old Anglican church nearby.


(If I attended there I’d be sure to sneak in by the lovely side door. That’s how I did it on occasion as a kid in Norwich when I was late for choir. That’s right. I’m a choir boy!)




After taking pictures of the cenotaph in Norwich, my second hometown of record, I snapped my reflection in my high school’s front window. I think the caption fits.


["Wanted. GH failed to hand in several Gr. 13 assignments"]

Temps may hit 15 C today. Will today be my last ride?

Stay tuned.

***

Related photos here at Motorcycle Miles PT 1.

.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You'll be biking again today (Friday)! It's lovely out.

G. Harrison said...

Hi jessica,

I just returned from a loop that included small towns and a park west of London. Time now to review a few photos.

Cheers