Monday, November 1, 2010

Recommended Reading: Elephants of Sudan 1 - Bluefin Tuna 0

While riding my exercise bike I read from a stack of books on a nearby shelf.

Presently I’m reading ‘The Collapse of Globalism: And the reinvention of the world’ and ‘song for the blue ocean.’

About the first book, things don’t look good for the global economy, so far.


About the second, things don’t look good for fish stocks, especially bluefin tuna, so far.

(Tonight I plan to ride for 40 miles. It will be a weary but enlightening trek).

On a more positive note, I read a friend’s blog this morning and discovered that animal populations in some parts of Sudan are improving, including certain antelopes and elephants.

Connect to The Parallel Parliament by local MP Glen Pearson here.

Elephants 1 - Bluefin tuna no score.

***

More details about ‘song for the blue ocean’ here.

More details about other recommended books can be found in the right margin under Read This.

.

No comments: