Thursday, October 11, 2012

It Strikes Me Funny: “So much has changed in 5 years”

My new Ontario health card arrived in the mail today, two weeks after I received my passport, applied for on the same day.

As I thought about the arrival of the cards and my photos, I drew three conclusions:

Government officials wants me to leave the country more than they want to care for my health (“Quick. Send him his passport. Get him out of here!”)

[“Old card on top is five years old”]

Restrictions related to photos were more relaxed 5 years ago; i.e., I was allowed to wear my glasses

My head has doubled in size in 5 years! 

[“My big head fills my new driver’s license too (top card).”]

In ten years I won’t be able to walk through a doorway!

[Photos by G.Harrison] 

***

Has your head grown as much in five years?

Please click here for more It Strikes Me Funny

No comments: