Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Steady As She Goes 11

Oh, It's Cycling Time Again

I love comfort stations!

With a sore left foot, I know I have to scale back on my walking/shuffling/jogging routine, but I feel I should have no trouble adjusting to a bicycle. (Though my butt cheeks may say otherwise for the first several rides).

When I stopped serious long-distance running in early 2006, it wasn't long before I was cycling on a regular basis and playing hockey - albeit shoddily - once per week. So, my legs know how to go 'round and 'round, and with a new bike to sit upon, my attitude is pretty positive.


Several walkers, runners and cyclists visit the park regularly

First ride: 1HR 20MIN to the west end of Springbank Park, with an extra loop around the park thrown in for good measure.

Note to self - The 'shit bugs' ("Cough. Hack!") should be gone in a week.

Please link to Steady As She Goes 10

Photos GH

No comments: