Saturday, November 23, 2019

Magic Mushrooms?! Whoooops!

Yes, I Was Found on My Backside!

Look up. I did, and I wanted a close up!

I was pretty sure - right from the start - that this was no ordinary mushroom growing out of a scar on my neighbour's tree. 

I didn't think it was magic, but I did think is was pretty rare, up there in the air.

So, I tried to get closer to the action.

Nice angle. Can I get closer?

To answer the question, I attempted to shinny up the trunk. And I was initially successful.

 "Hey, that's pretty cool. Can I get a bit higher?"

"The big mushroom has a couple of buddies coming along" 

"Why, there might be more just to the right. I'll just reach over...." 

"I'm losing my grip here!" 


"Whoooops.... my life is heading south"

I landed fairly gently to one side of the tree, on the backside of my Levis. Camera held firmly in one hand, I checked my photos. That last one had to be blurry.

Nope, the last one above is the last one on file, and it looks pretty good,.. with an interesting angle.

Please click here to view Norwich Outpost Cartoons (1)

Photos GH

No comments: