Friday, December 6, 2019

Port Bruce: A Quick Walk-About

Hey. It's What I Do (Did)

I hope I can find more photos of this corner of my small world 

As I searched through a backlog of photo files I found a few I took using my GoPro Hero 4. Man, I initially balked at the price when I saw it at my fav camera shop, but a trip to Scotland was coming up and a staff member gave me a 30-second tutorial about how to take single shots and videos... and I was quickly sold on it.

I've always thought the high resolution is the camera's strongest feature. And wait 'til you see 200 videos from Scotland. Oh yeah, you'll be impressed.

But first, some photos from along the way... on this side of the Atlantic (Yes, Port Bruce).

I know, there will be viewers who say, "If I see one more picture of Gord at Port Bruce, why, I'll....!!"

That being said, it's what I do. I recommend you go to full screen to see these:















Deep files. I'll do more digging.

Please link to The Bike is Gone. The Great Views Remain

Photos GH

No comments: