Monday, January 31, 2022

January 2022: Photos From Along the Way

A Lot of Good Days for Walking in London Ontario

Top Ten Photos Below. Okay, Maybe Twelve!

I don't know the guy but he sure gets around

Introduction:

My walks and runs take me to many corners of the city. I'm not looking for corners but they're out there. So are other things.

My Foto Files are deep with shots from other corners of the world too. And someday I will dump 100s of pretty pictures your way. You've been warned.

Here are 11, for starters:

Below My Feet on Dundas Street

Below My Seat During a Flight to Calgary, 2014




No Gizzard Shad in 2022, Only Miscellaneous Minnows

"It's a Lock!"

"Gotta Brain Wave"

"Tread Lightly"

"First Manoeuvers of 2022. Not the Last"


Please click here to few other photographs from oot and aboot.

Questions and comments can be addressed to Gord at gordh7700@gmail.com

Photos GH

No comments: