Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fun and Fitness: Off to a fairly good start

The week is young, I still have a fridge full of leftovers, and I have a full schedule for the week (I thought retirement was supposed to be easy kap-easy, filled w relaxing!), but at least I got my exercise routine off to a good start Monday evening. I pedalled for two hours and read a healthy number of pages of my latest bargain book, K2.


With the addition of a 30-minute walk on Tuesday and yesterday's hockey game I boosted my point total to 42, so I'm almost halfway to my week's goal of 100 points or miles.

Though the next three nights are booked, two more long rides and a healthy walk - squeezed in somewhere this week - should put me over the top.

Photo by GH

***

Please click here for more Fun and Fitness 

No comments: