Saturday, February 1, 2020

Norwich Outpost Cartoons (4)

I Have a Mind of my Own. 


How does a body have a mind of its own?

Ever get hungry while watching TV and then find yourself looking inside the fridge during the next commercial break? Your stomach grumbles and your legs do the rest, right?

So, can't your mind have a body of its own? I'm prepared to say it can, and that's just how I roll.

More cartoons from Norwich, Ontario, my hometown, a place just crawling with inspiration.

Owner of the pool room used to tell me, "See you in the funnies."


 Another nose joke, and I'm not done yet.

 Why would there be cheese on every shelf? Ever been to Norwich,
once home to Canada's first commercial cheese company?

 I found myself in Norwich once. Stayed for 13 years.

 "On his first visit (to Tommy's house)..." I shoulda said that.
And now I did.



We've all been in a bus bathroom right?
One sudden stop and you're a goner!

More to follow from my favourite small town.

Please link to Norwich Outpost Cartoons (3)

Photos GH

No comments: