Saturday, March 14, 2020

Foto Faux (3). Finale.

Out of The Dark Room, Into the Snow

The large leaf - like a kite - flew with the wind.

No sooner had I snapped a few photos the wind picked up, and picked up the broad leaf and carried it away... about three feet.

Trifecta. One of my favourite things. The leaf had landed on my front porch, flew over the house to the back deck, and then landed in the last of winter's snow and grit.

If I'd had a box camera I would have used a full roll of film in that moment. Then I would have been in a dark room, creating different baths, and pinning successful prints onto a drip line for a full week. 

Instead, I just experimented (aka goofed around) with a dozen or more digital shots for 30 minutes. Shortly I will delete the photo file (I called it "kite leaf") and start fresh. 

Foto Faux:










My last march to UWO for this month. C-19 might be alive in the library.

Another Foto Faux series soon to follow. ("Walkn w Canons") 

Please link to Foto Faux (2)

Faux Photos GH

No comments: