Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Motorcycle Miles Pt 3: Artsy (?) editting on the ‘puter

Before setting off from a wooded park in Strathroy to search for coffee, I walked toward a lovely grouping of trees and a small creek.


["Pictures for me, pictures for the computer": photos GH]


I thought to myself, it’s time to get all artsy (with the help of computer editting features, of course).


BW, sepia tones, cropping, boosting colour, crayon drawings - I can do it all.


Sorry, I lied. The ‘puter can do it - except for the crayon thingy.


Though natural scenes sell themselves, I like making a few alterations in the hope that folks will look twice, or more closely.

***

Cooler temperatures are coming but I may be able to squeeze in a few more bike rides with camera in hand. There’s an old mill pond west of London I’d like to revisit.

Are you also trying to squeeze in a few more fall rides? Do you have a heated bike suit or just wear more layers?

Please click here to view other recent (and prohibited!) photos - from Ottawa.

.

No comments: