Wednesday, January 15, 2014

It Strikes Me Funny: "right under my nose"

I'd have to get up pretty early to know what's fully going on around here. Things are happening right under my nose I cannot explain.

Last Saturday I showed these two photos of a stash of sunflower seeds under a wooden walkway that leads to my workshop:



I wondered, what critter builds a stash? Chipmunk? Squirrel? Skunk? Mouse? Mole? (I've seen them all out back in the past).

I lean toward chipmunk.

Yesterday, after I woke up, after the rotten deed was done, I snapped these photos.

["Somebody chewed up the walkway"]

["Somebody stole the seeds right under my nose"]

I wondered, what desperado ran off with the stash?

I lean toward rascally, fuzzy-headed squirrel.

Photos by GH

More It Strikes Me Funny

No comments: