Saturday, May 19, 2012

“GO WEST, YOUNG MAN”: Photos from along the way

Day 3 - Monday, April 23, 2012 Part 2

I took about 90 photos on the third day of my trip west, along with a couple of short, highly-informative videos. (I.e., one informs the first-time viewer of the prairies that one 100-mile-long section of grassland looks a lot like many other sections. The other video reveals how poor a videographer I am. The camera focussed on the pane of glass I was shooting through, not the Assiniboine River valley. Stink!) I guess I’ll just have to take the trip again! Poor me.

[“West of Winnipeg. Lots of flat farm land.”]

["A bridge not over troubled water"]

[“Qu’ Appelle River and Valley in western Manitoba”]

[“I saw many more miles of flat
views in Saskatchewan”]

[“Old grain elevators dotted the landscape in Saskatchewan”]

More scenes and a sunset on Day 3 to follow.

[Photos by G.Harrison]

***

Please click here for photos from Winnipeg.

No comments: