Friday, October 9, 2015

Long Road Back 8

Nobody Walks?

"I approve of walking for exercise and fitness"

The 'no walking' sign appears on Springbank Drive, and I must say that Don and I were walking along just fine when we passed it. We enjoyed a brisk pace and the occasional stop to speak to people doing curious things, e.g., measuring the girth of some local trees with a tape measure.

We left the pavement behind when we arrived at the entrance to Green Park, and followed gravel and wooden-plank walkways to a pond near Cove Rd. Very peaceful area. I recommend you walk through the park yourself, perhaps before a turkey dinner this weekend.

 "At 1PM Don and I set out to enjoy MM8"

 "We walked along Springbank Drive toward Green Park"

"The pond was quiet. Nobody walked the new pathways but Don and I"

Link to Long Road Back 7

Photos GH

No comments: