Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Port Bruce, Sept. 26, 2017.

[Photo: Nice day for a cruise]

I was on the road by 10 AM and doffed my riding jacket at my first stop, south of Belmont, after taking a look for Mr. Snap Turtle in a wee creek. Air temperature was perfect. Later, I found the temperature of Lake Erie perfect for swimming and bobbing along in the deep end. And after my dip, I found the temperature of the Key Lime ice cream at The Corner View Cafe to be perfect as well.  

So, "nice day for a cruise" is an understatement.

Photos from along the way:

 One part of the beach was almost all mine.

 Curl of the waves was just right


Two shots from the deep end:



 Old cruise ship tows a newer boat



 Not much going on. Perfect.


 No turtle. Just me.

Corner View Cafe, home of the world's best BLT (and Hamburger, I'm told) : )


Photos GH

No comments: