Friday, October 2, 2020

Port Bruce: September 2020

The Last Taste of the Season?

A good day for sailing on the north shore of Lake Erie

Introduction:

The motorcycle is sold, so instead of visiting Port Bruce 30 - 40 times this summer (as in the past 10 years or so), my wife Pat and I have only visited twice in 2020.

I always carry a camera when I do visit and I am usually tempted - by the colours, warm breeze, sound of the waves - to take dozens of photographs.

Last Saturday was no exception to the rule. Colours, breeze, waves and Key Lime ice cream made for a solid day and pleasant walk-about:














































Hopefully, on a lovely fall day in October, I'll be able to squeeze another road trip to Port Bruce into my busy schedule : )

Key Lime ice cream awaits!!

For more 'photos from along the way,' please link to Late September 2020 (2)

Photos GH

No comments: