Friday, October 15, 2021

moderne arte: map making, aerial views and mysteries (4)

The 'moderne arte' Projects Keep On Coming

My Long Walks Inspire New Ideas Weekly 

I cover miles on long legs while thinking 'moderne arte'

Introduction:

The two buck packa markers is still ticking and clicking. New, more expensive markers also grace my 'arte table' or 'table noir'. Ideas flow like a seven-mile walk, i.e., thick and fast.

The photos below are recent, up to and including most of September 2021. And still there are more to be posted later this week or next. Is productivity influenced by an arte show less than a year away. In part, yes. 

Then there's that growing list of ideas in my sketch pad.

The sketch pad is home to many new ideas. Worth a fortune!! : )

These drawings are connected to a special delivery being made to
my home address, i.e., my father's WWII navy duffel bag



Once I had the package I waited for Father's Day before
opening it w family members on my back deck.

Gord H. w some members of my family

"There she is, girl of my dreams from 1944."

I had not seen the duffel bag since about 1963. And I'd felt responsible
for the bag's disappearance from my parents house at that time.




Production begins on my largest line design up to this point



Sorry. I cannot recall the address of site number 22 (re "Free Beer!!")







'A RIVER RUNS RED' is completed but stored away




'Sound Waves No. 1' is the beginning of a new series. More to follow

And the idea for another new series is born during
a 7-mile walk on London's TVP West. Stay tuned

Please click here to view moderne arte: map making, aerial views and mysteries (3)

Photos GH

No comments: