Monday, October 11, 2021

moderne arte: map making, aerial views and mysteries (3)

The Artist Must Invest in Quality, Magic Supplies

But Two Bucks was a Very Good Start : )

Two-dollar markers sit in a mug with oft-used pencil crayons

Introduction:

The art show I am aiming to attend is less than one year away and so steady production is demanded. Meaning, I will try to complete one design per week until next June!

So far, I have been enjoying the process, even the part where I go shopping for supplies. More markers, good cardboard stock, different-sized drawing pens and suitable frames... all are close at hand and will not break the bank. That is, if I sell a few pieces at the art show!

Sales are, of course, not guaranteed but as long as I have fun along the way then the journey is worth my time and effort ; )

Presented below are a few of the 'moderne arte' pieces completed over the past summer:











When I realized I already had framed "aerial view no. 3.0" I renamed the above "no. 5.0"



















More to follow because the two-dollar pack of markers is still active!

To see earlier arte work, please link to moderne arte: map making, city and aerial views (2)

Questions and comments can be addressed to gordh7700@gmail.com

Photos GH

No comments: