Sunday, April 10, 2022

moderne arte: "Keep Your Eyes Wide Open" (6)

The Elements of Design are Everywhere, Surely

Walls, Sidewalks, Snow Tires, and More

"A lovely, colourful spot in Chicago"

Introduction:

"Moderne Arte" is everywhere, or at least it seems to me. Line designs, wild colours, artful arrangements of the many elements of design are on walls, sidewalks, hidden in the snow...

I share a few of my own designs along with other things I've seen elsewhere while "oot and aboot.'

Questions and comments can be added in the Comment Section below, or addressed to GH at gordh7700@gmail.com

























More to follow, unless my two buck "pack o' markers" is finally done!

Please link to more moderne arte: sound waves, aerial views, yellow submarines (5)

Photos GH

No comments: