Thursday, February 15, 2024

More Turtle Tours 2024: "Come On You Turtles" (2)

The Waiting is the Worst, and It's Only February!

The heron's are waiting. I'm waiting. Everybody's waiting I tell ya!

Introduction:

Turtles take their time flying back from Florida, do they not? Oh, that's for sure.

Turtles are not everybody's main interest come rain or snow or late summer storm, but I kinda like them and if they don't get back here soon I don't know what I'm going to do with my three cameras and fascinating video-making skills. I'll run dry!!

The Intro for my latest video "Come On You Turtles" is ready to go.
And where are the turtles? They've gotta be somewheres!!



"Come On You Turtles" can be viewed on YouTube - please click here!


Please click here to view more of Gord's 'more turtles' videos on YouTube.

Visit Gord's YouTube channel @7GHarrison when time allows. 

Video by GH

Photos by GH

No comments: