Saturday, February 17, 2024

"Where Are You Turtles?": More Turtle Tours, 2024 (3)

I've Heard London's Turtles Will Return from Florida by Bus!

Says the guy on the left, "Don't you just love the smell of French Fries?"

Introduction:

I'm counting down the days until London's turtles step off the bus from Florida and jump into the Mighty Thames River... less than a mile from my house.

Until then I will continue to share a few more photographs from my 2023 "Turtle Tours" collection. Okay, when I say 'a few' I really mean a few hundred, but 25 - 30 at a time, along with some rare shots never-before-seen. 

For example:

Back to back herons standing guard over their pet turtles?

The "Monster From The Deep!"

"The End Is Near" (except the end of my 'foto files')

Click on "Where Are You Turtles" to find my latest video on YouTube. More videos can be found on my channel @7GHarrison

Please visit "Come On You Turtles": More Turtle Tours, 2024 (2) for more views of London's prolific turtles (including some very rare shots).

Photos by GH

Videos by GH

No comments: