Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Lite News: This gentleman is so polite. WTHeck!

If everyone was as polite as M.M.S. Kumar, the world would be a better place, hands down.

The city dumped snow into his driveway. M.M.S. writes the following in a recent letter to the editor:

“Our new mayor, Joe Fontana, intends to keep his promises.” (Feb. 16, London Free Press)

(M.M.S. has the heart of an angel. Already I tip my hat).

“May I request of him to make sure the city does not dump snow in front of our driveways, more so in front of corner houses.”

See, usually when people write in about the evil things that city trucks do when we’re all tucked safely in bed and dreaming about spring, they start off with at least a mild curse, like say... “what the heck were they thinking, those stupid idjits!”

Some will swear like a mangled, hell-hated jolt-head.

Some will rant on for hours like a mewling, idle-headed lewdster. I’m sure you can name a few.

Not M.M.S. He says, “This is a huge handicap for us after all the work to keep driveways clear. It is so wrong to sweep the heavy snow and ice onto driveways and we cannot get out as a result.”

Just hearing that reminds me of the last time I had to shovel heavy snow and ice for 60 minutes that was deposited my a thoughtless twit with the sensibilities of churlish, boil-brained boar-pig.

My blood is boiling and my tendency to rage like a paunchy, ill-breeding lout can barely be contained.

Still, M.M.S. has the kind-heartedness to conclude as follows:

“I request our mayor examine ways to remedy this practice.”

Yes, like ditch the doggone ‘snow moving’ program for a ‘snow removal’ program. Don’t move it into my driveway, Mayor Fontana, remove it entirely from the street!

Or else I’ll scream!

***

There, I feel better.

Please click here for something lighter.

.

No comments: