Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Wish I'd Said It First

What can I put on the back cover of my next (soon to be released, and brilliant) book of collected columns?


How about another picture of me, one taken when I was young and had money in my pocket for more than coffee? Admittedly, coffee money is great, but a few fivers would be nice too every once in a while.

How about a few quotes of mine that have - undoubtedly; how could they not? - become famous?

E.g., live small and prosper.

Reduce spending, pay down debt, save money for tough times ahead.

It’s your turn to make the popcorn.

How about quotes from others, especially quotes I wish I’d made? And ones that relate to my writing.


["Can't sleep? Have I got the book for you."]

For example:

The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep. (W. C. Fields)

Perfect.

***

Please click here for It Strikes Me Funny.

.

No comments: