Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who knows who walks in the dead of night? The Shadow knows

If you’re old enough to remember, as I am, the radio program that scared the yumping yiminies out of people, then you’ll know who The Shadow is.

Somebody creepy, that’s who.

And kinda good, in a creepy sort of way.

If you have photographs related to SHADOWS please visit Carmi’s site to view a few others after sharing your own.

Who knows what will come of it?

The Shadow knows!

Below: Shadows from the north shore of Lake Superior







.

3 comments:

Mojo said...

I only very vaguely remember that radio show, and I'm not even sure I actually remember it -- I may have just heard about it.

I digress. What I really wanted to say was that second shot? That, fine sir, is pure artistry. Perfect contrast, color, composition, exposure... it could be used in a textbook.

Well done. Well done indeed.

G. Harrison said...

mojo,

it was a perfect evening at Hattie Cove, and every 15 seconds for 20 minutes I took another picture of the beachscape or sunset. Every picture was unique.

I have already decided to return to the north shore of Superior but stay longer at each campground.

live small and prosper

gord

Pamela said...

beautiful.

I remember my family talking about "the shadow." I would go to bed scared.