Friday, December 28, 2012

Fun and Fitness: "I'm in big trouble"

I exceeded my 'fitness goal for the week' for each of the last three weeks, i.e., I collected more than 100 points per week by riding on the exercise bike, playing hockey, walking hither and thither, etc.

["Last week - excellent. This week?"]

But I haven't collected 1 point this week and I've over-indulged at the supper table and with snacks in front of the TV for the last 3 - 4 nights. Building birdhouses in the shop and sipping coffee at Chapters while browsing the 'bargain book' aisles doesn't count I'm afraid.

Though I know I'm in big trouble (I don't think I'll collect 100 points over the last three days of this week) I also know I've collected a lot of extra points over the last few months. Conflict and resolution will likely sort themselves out in my mind by Sunday evening!

Photo by GH

***

Are you taking life a little easier this week? Feeling guilty?

Please click here for more Fun and Fitness




No comments: