Friday, September 18, 2020

A Week's Work (3)

 A Week's Worth of Perfect Walkn/Runnin' Weather

Baldwin Flats is lined with goldenrod from head to toe

Introduction:

September 13 - 19: No rain, no wind, sunny skies and moderate temperatures. 

Who could ask for anything more when out for a walk, walk/run, or easy run?

Not me. 

I have enjoyed two long walks (7 miles each) and four walk/runs (90 - 95% running) this week, covered almost 50 miles and will likely take a medium-sized walk tomorrow in order to by a new pair of running shoes. "Walk for new runners!" I say.

If weather continues like this, I may hit over 200 miles this month, an awesome total.

10.75 mile walk/run on Sunday included a few walking/water breaks

My walk/run today is motivated by "pizza and pints" for my birthday

I started the COVID shutdown with a walk to Blackfriar's Bridge,
mid-March. We are now on the same bridge, six months later.

Let's stay healthy and enjoy our days in positive ways.

More news about The GREAT Canadian Comeback will follow.

Please link to A Week's Work (2)

Photos GH

No comments: