Thursday, November 17, 2011

Charlie Brown’s Christmas tree attacked by ruffian

Good grief, Charlie Brown. Is nothing safe from roving ruffians... or local squirrels?

Just one day after my wife decorated Charlie Brown’s Christmas tree I had to break the news to her that a furry little rat with a bushy tail had undecorated the wee tree.


Nothing left but the hook and baub from the one red bauble.


Upon closer inspection, however, I was able to locate the bauble in the leaf residue I’d raked over a nearby flower bed.

All I need is some duct tape and we’re back in business.

[Photos by GH]

***

Please click here to read the beginning of this tragic yet meaningful story.

.

1 comment:

Tree Pruning Bronx said...

"All we need is some duct tape and we're back in business"

-The words of a true craftsman.

Thats not a joke! I've fixed many broken trees and shrubs with duct. Helps plenty. Good luck to you sir and god bless, happy gardening!

-Oscar Valencia